A Trusted Firm For More Than 40 Years
When you get sick or injured, you do not just trust anyone with your care; you trust your family doctor. The same rings true for legal matters. If you have a legal problem, you turn to a law firm you know and trust. For more than 40 years, Delaney & Fritz, P.C. has been that law firm for clients in western Pennsylvania.
Our lawyers take the time to get to know our clients and their concerns. As a law firm with a longstanding reputation in Indiana County and the surrounding areas, we can help you take the proper steps forward.
Serving Our Community For Decades
Learn about our attorneys and staff members below:
- Ryan S. Fritz – President
- Michael S. Delaney – Vice President
- Matthew A. Ross – Lead Real Estate Attorney
- Janice Fritz – Director Of Human Resources And Legal Administration
- Tyler Clifford – Title Manager
- William Smith – Lead Title Analyst
- Linda Kuzemchak – Title Coordinator
- Suzanne Fleming – Office Manager And Lead Legal Assistant
For over 40 years, our firm has provided critical counsel for individuals and organizations across Pennsylvania. Each member of our team is experienced, methodical and friendly.
Find The Right Answer To Your Issue
At Delaney & Fritz, P.C., we feature a variety of legal tools, including:
- Settlement services and real estate transactions
- Employment law counsel
- Family law services, including divorce and child custody
- Personal injury representation
- Estate planning and probate guidance
- Oil and gas law counsel
- Criminal defense representation
No matter what kind of legal conflict or need you have, we will use our resources to help you overcome the obstacles in your path. We are experienced litigators and negotiators. Let us give you reliable, accurate advice.
Flexible Service For Your Needs
Like a doctor reviews a patient’s illness and medical history to find the best treatment, we review the circumstances of each case to find the most suitable resolution. Call 724-349-2255 or send an email to schedule a personalized consultation. We can meet with you in person, or we can set up a virtual meeting by phone or videoconferencing.