Mr. Ross has been assisting clients in Indiana and surrounding counties for over fourteen years. His practice is concentrated in the areas of real estate, estate planning/probate, criminal and municipal law. He has been selected as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star in both 2019 and 2020.
Mr. Ross earned a B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Sports Management from Robert Morris University, located in Moon Township, Pennsylvania and his law degree from Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. While in law school Mr. Ross was a member of the Trial Advocacy Honor Society.
Specifically, Mr. Ross represents individuals, families and business in all areas of real estate, including, purchase, sale, refinance and title related matters. Mr. Ross works as an approved attorney with multiple title insurance carriers to help secure title insurance for their transactions, which is commonly required by today's lenders. In addition, Mr. Ross is a licensed title insurance agent with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Attorneys Land, Abstract and Settlement, LLC.
Mr. Ross serves as a Court appointed member of the Indiana County Board of View, which is body that helps the Court of Common Pleas determine various land disputes such as condemnations and property owner damages.
Delaney & Fritz, P.C. and Mr. Ross serve as the Solicitor for White Township, the largest municipality within Indiana County, and the White Township Municipal Authority, which provides sewer services to the residents of White Township.
Prior to joining Delaney & Fritz, P.C. in December of 2018, Mr. Ross operated his own office located in Indiana, Pennsylvania for eleven years. He also served as an Assistant District Attorney for Indiana County from 2008 through 2011 and then as the First Assistant District Attorney from 2012 through 2018. As an Assistant District Attorney for eleven years, Mr. Ross prosecuted and tried many serious cases involving murder, rape, drugs, drug delivery, DUI, assault, burglary and theft.
Mr. Ross resides in Indiana, Pennsylvania with his family and two dogs. He has served on various boards including the Chevy Chase Community Center, Big Harts Little Hands and the Homer Center Parks and Recreation Board. In his free time, Mr. Ross enjoys golf, basketball and baseball.
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Honor Society, Member
- Honors: Dean's List
- Robert Morris University, Moon Township, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 2003
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Sports Management
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- New Jersey, 2006
- Indiana County, First Assistant/Assistant District Attorney, 2008 to 2018
- Ross Legal LLC/Ross & Ross Attorneys at Law, Owner/Member, 2008 to 2018
- Law Office of Thomas M. Bianco, Associate, 2006 to 2008
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Speaker at PA Liquor Control Board CLE
- Speaker at Various College and High School Classes
- Indiana County Bar Association, 2006 to Present
- Indiana County Board of View, 2008 to Present
- Title Agent with Attorney's Land Abstract and Settlement, LLC